Dates: April 29th to May 1st 2020
Website: Unreal Fest Europe
Unreal Fest is headed to Prague for 2020, and they are currently looking for speakers to present sessions delivering practical, real-world real-world, actionable guidance, and insight into any topic that helps developers. All speakers will receive free passes to the event, as well as free accommodation.
They are particularly interested in:
- Efficiency, in the form of the good use or creation of tools, pipelines, testing methodologies, and/or cross-team collaboration that reduce the overall cost and stress of developing a high-quality game
- Highly technical detail such as low-level platform optimization, advanced graphics techniques, engineering for large environments or many actors, or resilient networking implementations
- Higher-level innovations in areas such as AI, physics, audio, or gameplay
- Boundary-pushing art and animation production
- Operating a live online game in UE4, including the practicalities of updating the engine, implementing a back end, or servicing players
- Techniques or experiences—whether in low-level technical or production terms—working on non-PC platforms: Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, Stadia, AR/VR, or mobile, including Metal and Vulkan
- Practical lessons learned, whether in the form of postmortems or learnings from past productions
The deadline for submissions is December 6th, 2019.