The winners of this year’s Nordic Game Awards have been announced, with Bethesda’s Wolfenstein revival taking home the big prize.
Wolfenstein: The New Order, developed by Swedish studio MachineGames, was awards Best Nordic Game, facing off competition from Press Play’s Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, Krillbite’s Among the Sleep and Sarepta’s Shadow Puppeteer.
The awards were held in Malmö, Sweden during this week’s Nordic Game Conference, with more than 1,000 conference visitors attending.
Press Play may have missed out on the top prize, but it didn’t go home empty-handed, receiving the awards for best kids game and best handheld game.
Here are the winners in full:
- Best Nordic Game – Wolfenstein: The New Order, by MachineGames
- Best Nordic Children’s Game – Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, by Press Play
- Best Nordic Handheld Game – Size DOS Matter, by DOS Studios
- Best Artistic Achievement – Among the Sleep, by Krillbite Studio
- Best Nordic Innocation – Kalimba, by Press Play
- Nordic Game Indie Sensation – Interplanetary, but Team Jolly Roger