A third worldwide outing for The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses concert series has been announced.
The tour will grace London’s Wembley Arena on April 17th 2015, with additional European dates to be announced in the near future”.
The event will feature music from 3DS title A Link Between Worlds and from upcoming remake Majora’s Mask, as well as from established favourites Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, A Link to the Past, Link’s Awakening and Spirit Tracks.
The continued excitement around The Legend of Zelda franchise is amazing, and this special concert will deliver an unforgettable experience for fans,” Jason Michael Paul, the president of producers Jason Michael Paul Productions said.
These performances transcend culture and geography and unite people through a common love for this venerable and legendary series.”
The dates confirmed thus far are as follows:
- Nashville, Schermerhorn Symphony Center; January 21 & 22
- Honolulu, Concert Hall; January 30
- Tokyo, Tokyo International Forum; February 7
- Boston, Symphony Hall; Feb. 27
- Monterrey, Nuevo Len, Mexico, Arena Monterrey; March 6
- Mexico City, Arena Ciudad de Mexico; March 8
- Toronto, Sony Centre for the Performing Arts; March 20
- Stockholm, Ericsson Globe; April 16
- London, Wembley Arena; April 17
- Dusseldorf, Germany, Mitsubishi Electric Halle, April 19
- Paris, Palais de Congres; April 23
- Milan, Teatro degli Arcimboldi; April 24
- Atlanta, Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre; April 30
- Edmonton, Alberta, Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium; May 20
- British Columbia, Queen Elizabeth Theatre; May 22Calgary, Alberta, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium; May 23
- Montreal, Place des Arts; May 30
- Austin, Texas, Long Center for the Performing Arts; June 20
- Houston, Jones Hall for the Performing Arts; Oct. 22